"All you see are well-appointed, big enough rooms that offer a comfy combination of antiques and modern amenities."
- Philadelphia Magazine
Hotel Rodney includes twenty rooms and four suites on two floors. All of the rooms have been completely renovated to include restored antiques, all new bedding with 330-count sheets, flat-screen televisions and hard wood floors. The bathrooms have black marble tile, mirrored walls, hair dryers and roomy showers. In the Master Suite, we have a two-person, walk-in rain shower or a two-person soaking tub and a dressing area with Carrera marble sinks. Our suites include king-sized beds and pull-out sofas or daybeds to accommodate families. Or, request the connecting rooms that include two twins and a queen-sized bed. Our Deluxe rooms are larger than the Executives, and Corner Deluxe rooms offer views of Second and Market Street or the Rooftop Garden.
- Executive Room: One extra-long double bed
- Twin Room: Two twin beds
- Deluxe Room: Varying views - one queen size bed
- Corner Deluxe Room: one queen size bed, safes, mini refrigerator and more
- Luxury suite: One King size bed, sitting room w/ pull out sofa bed, day bed, safes, mini refrigerator, and more
- Master Suite: One King size bed, day bed, safes, mini refrigerator, and more
"The recessed lighting (instead of lamps), the handmade bed throws, the complete lack of hotel detritus all makes me feel like I am staying in
someone's very well-appointed spare bedroom rather than in a hotel. To me, this is a good thing."
- Chesapeake Living Magazine